1. Client hereby affirms pick-up date, time, number of passengers, address and billing information are correctly stated.
2. Clients should refrain from making a reservation with the driver at all times. All reservations should be made on-line or calling us. Reservations made with drivers are not legally binding and we are not responsible or liable for anything in the event of any issues arising from that.
3. Belfast Chauffeur Hire is not liable for any damages caused by unforeseen severe weather conditions or traffic, perils of navigation, accidents or unexpected car breakdowns, and other factors/events beyond the control of the company. In the event of a vehicle breakdown we will make every effort to provide a replacement vehicle in a timely manner. If a customer refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. In emergency situations, the company may sub-contract the client’s reservation to another car service company nearby to ensure that the customer is not late to his/her destination. In very severe weather conditions like heavy snow storms/icy conditions whereby the company’s vehicle(s) can’t get to the client, a full refund will be made to the client’s credit card, or trip can be re-scheduled at customer’s request.
4. Belfast Chauffeur Hire is not liable for any personal property of the client or his/her guests which are damaged or misplaced in our vehicles. We are not responsible for safeguarding client’s belongings. All customers are advised not to leave any personal items in the vehicles when alighting.
5. There will be no smoking, use of narcotics or controlled substances in our vehicles. No exceptions. Our chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip, without refund if client(s) and or guests violates company rules and regulations, and therefore putting our vehicle or chauffeur at risk.
6. Any damages incurred in our vehicles by the client or guest will be fully charged to the client.
7. Driver tips/gratuities are at the discretion of the client.